Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Planning for Going from ‘We’ to ‘Me’
- Collateral Assignment: Banking on Your Life Insurance Policy
- Debt: Easy as Pie
- Mortgages: Faster Isn’t Always Better
- Kick-Start the Savings Habit
- When Did Economics Become Politically Incorrect?
- The Facts of Life Insurance
- Prosperity Principle #1: Abundance Mentality vs. Scarcity Thinking
Tag Archives: IRA
For those who have most of their savings in tax-deferred retirement accounts, but are intrigued by the idea of buying a retirement home now, there may be a tax-effective way to execute the transaction. Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 72(t) … Continue reading →