Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- The Gratitude Study: The Emotion that Raises Net Worth
- Is It SAFE to Save in the USA?
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? The Financial Media Bias (Part 2 – The Stock Market and Saving Money)
- The Long Game: A Video Essay on the Path to Success
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
Tag Archives: IRA
For those who have most of their savings in tax-deferred retirement accounts, but are intrigued by the idea of buying a retirement home now, there may be a tax-effective way to execute the transaction. Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 72(t) … Continue reading →