Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Understanding Austrian vs. Keynesian Economics
- Investing Outside of the Stock Market
- An Introduction to Life Settlements
- Solutions for the 3 Biggest Problems Investors Face
- The Truth Behind Qualified Plans
- STOLEN SAVINGS: Three Men and a Bank Account
- Freedom and Liberty
- Fiduciary vs. Suitability Standard
Tag Archives: IRA
For those who have most of their savings in tax-deferred retirement accounts, but are intrigued by the idea of buying a retirement home now, there may be a tax-effective way to execute the transaction. Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 72(t) … Continue reading →