Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Suze Orman: Follow Her Example – Not Her Advice!
- 5 Steps to Financial Stress Relief – in Any Circumstance
- Should You Work a Job You Hate “Just for the Money”?
- Not-So-Smart Planning: Is “Conventional Wisdom” Threatening Your Financial Future?
- Is Whole Life Insurance a Good Investment? Busting the ROI Illusion
Tag Archives: IRA
For those who have most of their savings in tax-deferred retirement accounts, but are intrigued by the idea of buying a retirement home now, there may be a tax-effective way to execute the transaction. Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 72(t) … Continue reading →