Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Suze Orman: Follow Her Example – Not Her Advice!
- 5 Steps to Financial Stress Relief – in Any Circumstance
- Should You Work a Job You Hate “Just for the Money”?
- Not-So-Smart Planning: Is “Conventional Wisdom” Threatening Your Financial Future?
- Is Whole Life Insurance a Good Investment? Busting the ROI Illusion
Tag Archives: investing in life settlements
“Insurance: An ingenious modern game of chance in which the player is permitted to enjoy the comfortable conviction that he is beating the man who keeps the table.” – Ambrose Bierce, American journalist Insurance is indeed a game of odds. … Continue reading
“So far as reasonable safety permits, it is desirable to give to life policies the ordinary characteristics of property. To deny the right to sell except to persons having such an interest is to diminish appreciably the value of the … Continue reading
“There are two times in a man’s life when he should not speculate: when he can’t afford it, and when he can.” ~Mark Twain. The word “investments” has become almost synonymous with stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, to the point … Continue reading