Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Busting the Interest Rate Lies (Episode 052)
- Gross Returns vs. Net Returns (Episode 051)
- Saving for Life: A Billionaire and a Financial Bunker
- Mindset Matters (Episode 050)
- Bridge Loan Investing for Non-Accredited Investors (Episode 049)
- Back to the Basics: Hedging Your Bets Vs. Investing for Success
- The Importance of Asking Good Questions (Episode 048)
- Peer-to-Peer Lending (Episode 047)
Tag Archives: interest rates
How low can interest rates go? In June, the yield on the 10-year US Treasury bond reached a new low of 1.47%, breaking the previous low of 1.48% in 1947. Then on July 16, the yield went even lower, dropping … Continue reading
DO LOW NUMBERS = OPPORTUNITY? 3.87% 30-YR FIXED MORTGAGE 3.13% 15-YR FIXED MORTGAGE According to recent data from Freddie Mac, the federally-sponsored mortgage lending corporation, the average rate for a 30-year fixed mortgage dropped to a record-low 3.87% in February 2012. Rates … Continue reading