Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Is It SAFE to Save in the USA?
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? The Financial Media Bias (Part 2 – The Stock Market and Saving Money)
- The Long Game: A Video Essay on the Path to Success
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
Tag Archives: interest rates
How low can interest rates go? In June, the yield on the 10-year US Treasury bond reached a new low of 1.47%, breaking the previous low of 1.48% in 1947. Then on July 16, the yield went even lower, dropping … Continue reading
DO LOW NUMBERS = OPPORTUNITY? 3.87% 30-YR FIXED MORTGAGE 3.13% 15-YR FIXED MORTGAGE According to recent data from Freddie Mac, the federally-sponsored mortgage lending corporation, the average rate for a 30-year fixed mortgage dropped to a record-low 3.87% in February 2012. Rates … Continue reading