Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Suze Orman: Follow Her Example – Not Her Advice!
- 5 Steps to Financial Stress Relief – in Any Circumstance
- Should You Work a Job You Hate “Just for the Money”?
- Not-So-Smart Planning: Is “Conventional Wisdom” Threatening Your Financial Future?
- Is Whole Life Insurance a Good Investment? Busting the ROI Illusion
Tag Archives: interest rates
How low can interest rates go? In June, the yield on the 10-year US Treasury bond reached a new low of 1.47%, breaking the previous low of 1.48% in 1947. Then on July 16, the yield went even lower, dropping … Continue reading
DO LOW NUMBERS = OPPORTUNITY? 3.87% 30-YR FIXED MORTGAGE 3.13% 15-YR FIXED MORTGAGE According to recent data from Freddie Mac, the federally-sponsored mortgage lending corporation, the average rate for a 30-year fixed mortgage dropped to a record-low 3.87% in February 2012. Rates … Continue reading