Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Speaking Gratitude Together: The Thanksgiving Reader
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap, Part 2
- Getting Into Your Zone (Episode 056)
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap (Part 1)
- Dream Trips: 5 Steps to the Vacations You Didn’t Know You Could Afford
- Financial Leaks (Episode 055)
- Velocitizing Your Vocabulary (Episode 054)
- Marketing Spin (Episode 053)
Tag Archives: interest rates
How low can interest rates go? In June, the yield on the 10-year US Treasury bond reached a new low of 1.47%, breaking the previous low of 1.48% in 1947. Then on July 16, the yield went even lower, dropping … Continue reading
DO LOW NUMBERS = OPPORTUNITY? 3.87% 30-YR FIXED MORTGAGE 3.13% 15-YR FIXED MORTGAGE According to recent data from Freddie Mac, the federally-sponsored mortgage lending corporation, the average rate for a 30-year fixed mortgage dropped to a record-low 3.87% in February 2012. Rates … Continue reading