Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Busting the Interest Rate Lies (Episode 052)
- Gross Returns vs. Net Returns (Episode 051)
- Saving for Life: A Billionaire and a Financial Bunker
- Mindset Matters (Episode 050)
- Bridge Loan Investing for Non-Accredited Investors (Episode 049)
- Back to the Basics: Hedging Your Bets Vs. Investing for Success
- The Importance of Asking Good Questions (Episode 048)
- Peer-to-Peer Lending (Episode 047)
Tag Archives: insurance
“You’re thinking of this place all wrong… as if I had the money back in a safe. The money’s not here. Your money’s in Joe’s house…right next to yours. And in the Kennedy house, and Mrs. Macklin’s house, and a … Continue reading
“Live Long and Prosper.” – Spock. People are living longer than ever before. And to some, that’s not good news. As a recent article from Reuters notes with alarm: “People worldwide are living three years longer than expected on average, … Continue reading