Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Good Debt Vs. Bad Debt (Episode 078)
- The 5 Love Languages… of Prosperity!
- 15 Year Versus 30 Year Mortgages (Episode 077)
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
Tag Archives: insurance
“You’re thinking of this place all wrong… as if I had the money back in a safe. The money’s not here. Your money’s in Joe’s house…right next to yours. And in the Kennedy house, and Mrs. Macklin’s house, and a … Continue reading
“Live Long and Prosper.” – Spock. People are living longer than ever before. And to some, that’s not good news. As a recent article from Reuters notes with alarm: “People worldwide are living three years longer than expected on average, … Continue reading