Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Understanding Austrian vs. Keynesian Economics
- Investing Outside of the Stock Market
- An Introduction to Life Settlements
- Solutions for the 3 Biggest Problems Investors Face
- The Truth Behind Qualified Plans
- STOLEN SAVINGS: Three Men and a Bank Account
- Freedom and Liberty
- Fiduciary vs. Suitability Standard
Tag Archives: insurance
“You’re thinking of this place all wrong… as if I had the money back in a safe. The money’s not here. Your money’s in Joe’s house…right next to yours. And in the Kennedy house, and Mrs. Macklin’s house, and a … Continue reading
“Live Long and Prosper.” – Spock. People are living longer than ever before. And to some, that’s not good news. As a recent article from Reuters notes with alarm: “People worldwide are living three years longer than expected on average, … Continue reading