Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Practicing Independence: Are You USING Your Freedoms?
- The Growing Cost of a College Education
- Planning for Going from ‘We’ to ‘Me’
- Collateral Assignment: Banking on Your Life Insurance Policy
- Debt: Easy as Pie
- Mortgages: Faster Isn’t Always Better
- Kick-Start the Savings Habit
- When Did Economics Become Politically Incorrect?
Tag Archives: foreclosure
Reverse mortgages are touted as a way for elderly retirees to create additional income by borrowing against the equity in their homes without having to take on another payment. Instead, the amount borrowed by the homeowner is due only when … Continue reading