Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
- Should You Liquidate Your 401(k) Early?
- Life Expectancy in America (You’ll Live Longer Than You Think!)
- 6 Ways to Save a Life Insurance Policy (even if you can’t afford the premiums)
Tag Archives: estate planning
ESTATE PLANNING #101: PREPARING A WILL A will is written statement made by an individual that directs the distribution of his/her property at death. A legal will is a fundamental financial document that is relevant for almost every adult, and … Continue reading
LISTEN: Uncertainty Example: The Boss Of The Yankees And His Estate (mp3audio) (7:42 min) On December 13, 2010, BTN Research, referencing information from Forbes, published the following news item: “George Steinbrenner, the principal owner of the New York Yankees baseball … Continue reading