Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Suze Orman: Follow Her Example – Not Her Advice!
- 5 Steps to Financial Stress Relief – in Any Circumstance
- Should You Work a Job You Hate “Just for the Money”?
- Not-So-Smart Planning: Is “Conventional Wisdom” Threatening Your Financial Future?
- Is Whole Life Insurance a Good Investment? Busting the ROI Illusion
Tag Archives: estate planning
ESTATE PLANNING #101: PREPARING A WILL A will is written statement made by an individual that directs the distribution of his/her property at death. A legal will is a fundamental financial document that is relevant for almost every adult, and … Continue reading
LISTEN: Uncertainty Example: The Boss Of The Yankees And His Estate (mp3audio) (7:42 min) On December 13, 2010, BTN Research, referencing information from Forbes, published the following news item: “George Steinbrenner, the principal owner of the New York Yankees baseball … Continue reading