Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Practicing Independence: Are You USING Your Freedoms?
- The Growing Cost of a College Education
- Planning for Going from ‘We’ to ‘Me’
- Collateral Assignment: Banking on Your Life Insurance Policy
- Debt: Easy as Pie
- Mortgages: Faster Isn’t Always Better
- Kick-Start the Savings Habit
- When Did Economics Become Politically Incorrect?
Tag Archives: estate planning
ESTATE PLANNING #101: PREPARING A WILL A will is written statement made by an individual that directs the distribution of his/her property at death. A legal will is a fundamental financial document that is relevant for almost every adult, and … Continue reading
LISTEN: Uncertainty Example: The Boss Of The Yankees And His Estate (mp3audio) (7:42 min) On December 13, 2010, BTN Research, referencing information from Forbes, published the following news item: “George Steinbrenner, the principal owner of the New York Yankees baseball … Continue reading