Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Is It SAFE to Save in the USA?
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? The Financial Media Bias (Part 2 – The Stock Market and Saving Money)
- The Long Game: A Video Essay on the Path to Success
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
Tag Archives: estate planning
ESTATE PLANNING #101: PREPARING A WILL A will is written statement made by an individual that directs the distribution of his/her property at death. A legal will is a fundamental financial document that is relevant for almost every adult, and … Continue reading
LISTEN: Uncertainty Example: The Boss Of The Yankees And His Estate (mp3audio) (7:42 min) On December 13, 2010, BTN Research, referencing information from Forbes, published the following news item: “George Steinbrenner, the principal owner of the New York Yankees baseball … Continue reading