Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Good Debt Vs. Bad Debt (Episode 078)
- The 5 Love Languages… of Prosperity!
- 15 Year Versus 30 Year Mortgages (Episode 077)
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
Tag Archives: disability insurance
“ The Act of God designation on all insurance policies… means, roughly, that you cannot be insured for the accidents that are most likely to happen to you.” – Alan Coren, English humorist “Insurance Poor” is a term for being … Continue reading
LISTEN Disability Insurance: A Case Study in Illusions? (mp3audio) (5:36 min) “Even if I get disabled, I’ll still work.” Huh? How is that possible? Ask any insurance agent who’s been in the business for awhile, and chances are, he/she has … Continue reading
LISTEN (mp3 audio) (5:16 min) The potential for financial devastation from disability is substantial. For most Americans, the ability to earn an income is their primary financial engine. If something stops the engine, everything else comes to a halt as … Continue reading