Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Financial Advice for Entrepreneurs: Avoid Typical Financial Planning to Build Wealth!
- Suze Orman: Follow Her Example – Not Her Advice!
- 5 Steps to Financial Stress Relief – in Any Circumstance
- Should You Work a Job You Hate “Just for the Money”?
- Not-So-Smart Planning: Is “Conventional Wisdom” Threatening Your Financial Future?
Tag Archives: disability insurance
“ The Act of God designation on all insurance policies… means, roughly, that you cannot be insured for the accidents that are most likely to happen to you.” – Alan Coren, English humorist “Insurance Poor” is a term for being … Continue reading
LISTEN Disability Insurance: A Case Study in Illusions? (mp3audio) (5:36 min) “Even if I get disabled, I’ll still work.” Huh? How is that possible? Ask any insurance agent who’s been in the business for awhile, and chances are, he/she has … Continue reading
LISTEN (mp3 audio) (5:16 min) The potential for financial devastation from disability is substantial. For most Americans, the ability to earn an income is their primary financial engine. If something stops the engine, everything else comes to a halt as … Continue reading