Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Is It SAFE to Save in the USA?
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? The Financial Media Bias (Part 2 – The Stock Market and Saving Money)
- The Long Game: A Video Essay on the Path to Success
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
Tag Archives: disability insurance
“ The Act of God designation on all insurance policies… means, roughly, that you cannot be insured for the accidents that are most likely to happen to you.” – Alan Coren, English humorist “Insurance Poor” is a term for being … Continue reading
LISTEN Disability Insurance: A Case Study in Illusions? (mp3audio) (5:36 min) “Even if I get disabled, I’ll still work.” Huh? How is that possible? Ask any insurance agent who’s been in the business for awhile, and chances are, he/she has … Continue reading
LISTEN (mp3 audio) (5:16 min) The potential for financial devastation from disability is substantial. For most Americans, the ability to earn an income is their primary financial engine. If something stops the engine, everything else comes to a halt as … Continue reading