Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Good Debt Vs. Bad Debt (Episode 078)
- The 5 Love Languages… of Prosperity!
- 15 Year Versus 30 Year Mortgages (Episode 077)
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
Tag Archives: cash flow
“Financial planning doesn’t work.” – Kim D. H. Butler, author of Busting the Financial Planning Lies Financial Anxiety, Anyone? Feeling nervous about where the stock market might be headed after its recent climb? Nervous about where taxes might be going? … Continue reading
“I want my money to be like a river, not like a pond.” – Lisa Sasevich, Inc. 500 business owner We said in our last article, we’re tired of “investing” being equated with the stock market/ mutual funds! Wall Street … Continue reading
“Cash is King.” – Anonymous The fourth Principle of Prosperity is FLOW. We teach our clients to focus on cash flow, not simply (or even primarily) net worth. In a “typical” financial planning environment, the goal is to build net … Continue reading
“The best things in life are free But you can give ‘em to the birds and bees I need money;that’s what I want!” -from Money (That’s What I Want), written by Berry Gordy and Janie Bradford. Recorded in 1959 by … Continue reading