Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- The Life Insurance Model (Episode 059)
- Supplemental Retirement Income (Episode 058)
- Speaking Gratitude Together: The Thanksgiving Reader
- Indexed and Universal Life Insurance (Episode 057)
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap, Part 2
- Getting Into Your Zone (Episode 056)
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap (Part 1)
- Dream Trips: 5 Steps to the Vacations You Didn’t Know You Could Afford
Tag Archives: buying a retirement home
For those who have most of their savings in tax-deferred retirement accounts, but are intrigued by the idea of buying a retirement home now, there may be a tax-effective way to execute the transaction. Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 72(t) … Continue reading →