Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Busting the Interest Rate Lies (Episode 052)
- Gross Returns vs. Net Returns (Episode 051)
- Saving for Life: A Billionaire and a Financial Bunker
- Mindset Matters (Episode 050)
- Bridge Loan Investing for Non-Accredited Investors (Episode 049)
- Back to the Basics: Hedging Your Bets Vs. Investing for Success
- The Importance of Asking Good Questions (Episode 048)
- Peer-to-Peer Lending (Episode 047)
Tag Archives: buying a retirement home
For those who have most of their savings in tax-deferred retirement accounts, but are intrigued by the idea of buying a retirement home now, there may be a tax-effective way to execute the transaction. Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 72(t) … Continue reading →