Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Crash Proof Your Portfolio with Non-Correlated Investments
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Advising (Episode 040)
- Analyzing Annuities Through the Prosperity Principles (Episode 039)
- How I Lost My Daughter’s College Fund (and the Lessons Learned)
- Permission to Spend (Episode 038)
- 7 Phases of Financial Success (Episode 037)
- Learning from Failure: A Surprising Key to Wealth-Building
- Shifting Investing Away from the Stock Market (Episode 036)
Tag Archives: buying a retirement home
For those who have most of their savings in tax-deferred retirement accounts, but are intrigued by the idea of buying a retirement home now, there may be a tax-effective way to execute the transaction. Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 72(t) … Continue reading →