Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Hard Money, Hard Lessons: 3 Private Mortgage Investing Mistakes to Avoid
- Taming Financial Fears and Worries
- Financial Reform or Regression? The Battle Over Dodd-Frank Provisions and Fiduciary Vs. Suitability Standards
- Should You Invest Inside Your Retirement Plan?
- Discovering Our Purpose, Treasuring Our Time
Tag Archives: buying a retirement home
For those who have most of their savings in tax-deferred retirement accounts, but are intrigued by the idea of buying a retirement home now, there may be a tax-effective way to execute the transaction. Internal Revenue Code IRC Section 72(t) … Continue reading →