Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Crash Proof Your Portfolio with Non-Correlated Investments
- Pulling Back the Curtain on Advising (Episode 040)
- Analyzing Annuities Through the Prosperity Principles (Episode 039)
- How I Lost My Daughter’s College Fund (and the Lessons Learned)
- Permission to Spend (Episode 038)
- 7 Phases of Financial Success (Episode 037)
- Learning from Failure: A Surprising Key to Wealth-Building
- Shifting Investing Away from the Stock Market (Episode 036)
Tag Archives: aging
RESEARCH SHOWS FINANCIAL I.Q. DECLINES – JUST WHEN YOU’LL NEED IT MOST For many Americans, their most important financial decisions come at the end of their lives. They must decide when to retire, when to take Social Security, how to … Continue reading
Want to forecast the future? Look for the demographics. They are huge indicators of long-term trends, and once in place, they tend to change very slowly. In developed countries, a pre-dominant demographic trend is the combination of falling birthrates and … Continue reading