Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Why Going Against the Grain Is the Path to Prosperity
- How to Handle Negative Interest Rates (Episode 076)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 2)
- Avoiding Faux Prosperity (Episode 75)
- Michael Burry on the Last – and the Next – Financial Crisis (Part 1)
- The Worst Day to Invest (Episode 074)
- Interview with Kaylea Butler (Episode 073)
- The Big Short Review: An Exposé of “the Giant Lie”
Tag Archives: aging
RESEARCH SHOWS FINANCIAL I.Q. DECLINES – JUST WHEN YOU’LL NEED IT MOST For many Americans, their most important financial decisions come at the end of their lives. They must decide when to retire, when to take Social Security, how to … Continue reading
Want to forecast the future? Look for the demographics. They are huge indicators of long-term trends, and once in place, they tend to change very slowly. In developed countries, a pre-dominant demographic trend is the combination of falling birthrates and … Continue reading