Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Has Kiplinger’s Sold Out? Bad Advice and Bias (Part 1 – Retirement)
- Living in a Complaint-Free World where “Life is Great”!
- Should You Liquidate Your 401(k) Early?
- Life Expectancy in America (You’ll Live Longer Than You Think!)
- 6 Ways to Save a Life Insurance Policy (even if you can’t afford the premiums)
Tag Archives: aging
RESEARCH SHOWS FINANCIAL I.Q. DECLINES – JUST WHEN YOU’LL NEED IT MOST For many Americans, their most important financial decisions come at the end of their lives. They must decide when to retire, when to take Social Security, how to … Continue reading
Want to forecast the future? Look for the demographics. They are huge indicators of long-term trends, and once in place, they tend to change very slowly. In developed countries, a pre-dominant demographic trend is the combination of falling birthrates and … Continue reading