Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Speaking Gratitude Together: The Thanksgiving Reader
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap, Part 2
- Getting Into Your Zone (Episode 056)
- Escaping the Tax Deferral Trap (Part 1)
- Dream Trips: 5 Steps to the Vacations You Didn’t Know You Could Afford
- Financial Leaks (Episode 055)
- Velocitizing Your Vocabulary (Episode 054)
- Marketing Spin (Episode 053)
Tag Archives: aging
RESEARCH SHOWS FINANCIAL I.Q. DECLINES – JUST WHEN YOU’LL NEED IT MOST For many Americans, their most important financial decisions come at the end of their lives. They must decide when to retire, when to take Social Security, how to … Continue reading
Want to forecast the future? Look for the demographics. They are huge indicators of long-term trends, and once in place, they tend to change very slowly. In developed countries, a pre-dominant demographic trend is the combination of falling birthrates and … Continue reading