Would you like to help others on their own Pathway to Prosperity?
If there’s someone from your personal life that you’re thinking of referring to us…
This is your opportunity to help them get more of what they want out of their life – faster, easier, and more reliably. And, improving the financial health of those around you also serves to further support your own financial well-being.
If you have a business client that you want to refer to us…
You get to offer them added value beyond that which you are already provide with your own services and products.
That’s not only an act of generosity, it’s a smart business practice: Because providing greater value enhances their loyalty to you. Besides, they become better clients for you as they expand their own financial confidence and level of prosperity.
How Would I Spot An Ideal Person for the P4P Prosperity Pathway™?
While we can help a range of individuals and entrepreneurs, the best people for us to help are highly-motivated to increase their financial confidence because they want ultimate peace of mind in knowing that they are doing the right things to accelerate their prosperity.
Here are some characteristics of these types of people:
- They’ve been questioning whether they are doing the best things with their money, when it comes to their prosperity.
- They have a feeling that there must be a better way than maxing out their 401(k), then hoping it will all work out.
- They’re frustrated with the meager returns on their investments.
- They are open-minded enough to realize that the typical ways of building wealth just don’t work, at least not reliably.
- They are dedicated to increasing their cash flow and getting their entire financial environment organized and working as efficiently as possible.
- They have at least modest financial resources to work with (or, they’re willing to do the work to create it).
They recognize the significant advantages and value of having a team to accelerate their prosperity.
What Do I Tell Them About What P4P Does?
Tell them that our basic approach is that we guide clients to:
- LEARN what prosperous people know.
- DO what prosperous people do by implementing acceleration strategies with your existing financial products.
- CHOOSE additional financial products to complement existing ones that you already own.
When I Have a Referral, What Do I Do?
- Find out if we’re likely to be a good fit (see above).
- If so, tell them what we do (use the “What Do I Tell Them About What P4P Does” section as a guideline for what to say).
- Be sure to mention your own experience with us and why you recommend they speak with us.
- Ask for their permission to forward their contact information to us.
- Give them our contact information and/or send them to our website:
Partners for Prosperity
jill (at) partners4prosperity.com
- Call, email, or fax their contact information to us:
Phone: (877) 889-3981, ext. 120
Email: hello (at) partners4prosperity.com
Fax: (602) 532-7915
What Happens After I Refer Someone to P4P?
This is our client process:
- Upon receiving referral contact information from you, we contact them by phone to introduce ourselves (in general, the same day or within one business day).
- We invite them to go through a complimentary Q & A session. During this session, it’s your opportunity to ask questions, learn about the P4P approach, and for us to learn about what’s really important for you to achieve.
- Depending on the nature of their situation, we might spend approximately 30 to 60 minutes. During this time, we ask questions about their financial situation and related issues.
- By the end of the session, we’ll have a solid feel for what they want and how we can help them and, if appropriate, we’ll invite them to work with us.
Regardless of whether they choose to continue working with us, we’ll give you a follow-up status report, so you’ll know how things went.