Ready to TAKE AIM AT Accelerating Your Prosperity?
Learn how by grabbing our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack - a short overview of an approach aimed at accelerating your prosperity – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
When you get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack, you'll also get a FREE subscription to our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!
- 401K's & IRA's
- ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENTS
- BRIDGE LOAN INVESTMENTS
- COLLEGE PLANNING
- DEBT SETTLEMENT
- ECONOMIC TRENDS
- FAMILY and FINANCES
- FINANCE TIPS
- FISCAL FITNESS
- GUIDE TO FINANCIAL PEACE
- HEALTH and WEALTH
- INSURANCE ADVICE
- INSURANCE AS AN ASSET
- INVESTING ADVICE
- LIFE SETTLEMENTS
- LONG-TERM CARE
- ORGANIZING YOUR FINANCES
- PERSONAL FINANCES
- PRINCIPLES OF PROSPERITY
- PROSPERITY ECONOMICS
- PROSPERITY MINDSET
- REAL ESTATE
- RETIREMENT PLANNING
- SAVING MONEY
- STUDENT LOANS
- TAX TIPS
- WHOLE LIFE INSURANCE
- WILLS and ESTATE PLANNING
- Are You Too Old for Life Insurance?
- The Collapse of the US Economy in 2013? (Or, seeking an investment strategy for the end of the world)
- Find Yourself, Find Prosperity
- Borrowing Against Life Insurance: The Pros and Cons
- Money & Life Review: A Film about Money that Aims to Change Your Life
- Should You Borrow Against Your Life Insurance Policy?
- Suitability vs. Fiduciary Standard: Who Should Give Financial Advice?
- Money Mistakes: Five Foolish Financial Moves that Even Smart People Make
Category Archives: WILLS and ESTATE PLANNING
“Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.” – Maurice Chevalier Recently, a Partners4Prosperity reader asked, “How well do ‘income for life’ type programs work for people within 5 years of retirement? Are these programs more for younger … Continue reading
“A very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything, but not enough to do nothing.” -Warren Buffet, as quoted in a September 29, 1986 interview with Fortune. An inheritance can be an enormous blessing, and yet, for … Continue reading
ESTATE PLANNING #101: PREPARING A WILL A will is written statement made by an individual that directs the distribution of his/her property at death. A legal will is a fundamental financial document that is relevant for almost every adult, and … Continue reading
A PROPOSED TAX CHANGE TO INHERITED IRAs IS DROPPED, BUT IS IT A SIGN OF THINGS TO COME? One of the unknowns that lurks in the shadows of many qualified retirement plans (such as IRAs, TSAs, and 401(k)s) is future … Continue reading