Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
Grab our complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack and learn how to accelerate wealth – with less worry, uncertainty, and stress.
(You'll also receive FREE updates via our Prosperity On Purpose ezine as our thanks!)
- Hard Money, Hard Lessons: 3 Private Mortgage Investing Mistakes to Avoid
- Taming Financial Fears and Worries
- Financial Reform or Regression? The Battle Over Dodd-Frank Provisions and Fiduciary Vs. Suitability Standards
- Should You Invest Inside Your Retirement Plan?
- Discovering Our Purpose, Treasuring Our Time
Category Archives: STUDENT LOANS
“Education may be the only thing people still believe in the United States. To question education is really dangerous. It is the absolute taboo. It’s like telling the world there’s no Santa Claus.” – Peter Thiel, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, billionaire. … Continue reading
In this economic climate, you can’t afford not to have a college education. The only problem? You might not be able to afford the college education you have. In our last post, we detailed The Student Loan Problem: Drowning in … Continue reading
When you don’t have the money to buy something, you either borrow or you do without. So what factors determine whether it’s best to borrow or do without? The Fine Line: Good Debt vs. Bad Debt Through the history of … Continue reading