Ready to Accelerate Your Prosperity?
More Wealth, Less Worry! Get your complimentary Prosperity Accelerator Pack below.
(You'll also receive FREE updates with our Prosperity On Purpose ezine.)
Now on iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts:
- Reaching the Tipping Point
- Practicing Independence: Are You USING Your Freedoms?
- The Growing Cost of a College Education
- Planning for Going from ‘We’ to ‘Me’
- Collateral Assignment: Banking on Your Life Insurance Policy
- Debt: Easy as Pie
- Mortgages: Faster Isn’t Always Better
- Kick-Start the Savings Habit
Category Archives: STUDENT LOANS
“Education may be the only thing people still believe in the United States. To question education is really dangerous. It is the absolute taboo. It’s like telling the world there’s no Santa Claus.” – Peter Thiel, entrepreneur, venture capitalist, billionaire. … Continue reading
In this economic climate, you can’t afford not to have a college education. The only problem? You might not be able to afford the college education you have. In our last post, we detailed The Student Loan Problem: Drowning in … Continue reading
When you don’t have the money to buy something, you either borrow or you do without. So what factors determine whether it’s best to borrow or do without? The Fine Line: Good Debt vs. Bad Debt Through the history of … Continue reading